Veena Malik is a multi-talented, glamorous, and kind-hearted lady, and his actual name is Zahida Malik. Veena is a good TV host due to her comic ability as a hit actress and a model of Pakistani showbiz. Malik belongs to a Punjabi family, and her dad is a military officer. She had been born on 26 February 1978 at Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She’s study Psychology, Sociology, and Persian from Pakistan.
The kind-hearted television personality is also a social worker who has worked, WHO on the polio vaccination campaign from 2008 to 2009. Throughout her campaign, she traveled with the members of the World Health Organization, representative, WHO, across many cities of Pakistan! She took her role conscious the rural girls about the value of the health and education of their children.
Table of Contents
Unknown fact about Veena Malik
- Does Veena Malik smoke or drink alcohol? : Yes
- She had been born in a Punjabi family in Pakistan.
- In 2002, Zahida Malik began her career as a TV presenter by hosting a Prime Gupshup on Prime TV.
- Veena Malik revealed her comic abilities on a show by mimicking the actors sometimes.
- Before becoming an actor, she worked as a comedian for many television series.
- Back in October 2010, she looked in the Indian television reality show- Bigg Boss Season 4.
- In 2011, she turned into part of the Cricket World Cup reality series in India, known as ”Big Toss.”
- Later, a show-‘Veena Ka Vivah’ was proposed by Picture TV where she was supposed to look for her soulmate, but the show had called off when Envision TV announced it was shutting down.
- Her behaving ventures, for example, Yeh Dil Aapka Huwa, Pind Di Kudi, Sassi Punnu, etc., ended up failing at the box office.
- Zahida Malik made a special appearance in an item song ”Shabboo” from the Punjabi film Jatts in Golmaal.
- Veena Malik made her Kannada film debut with the film -‘Dirty Picture:’ Silk Sakkath Hot,’ in which she portrayed the life of Southern actress Silk Smitha. She placed on a 5 kg weight to the function.
- It’s alleging that she promoted her movie ”Zindagi 50-50” in Kamathipura, the largest red-light area in India.
- She’s also worked as a representative in the World Health Organization for two decades.
- Veena Malik also sponsors a child in the SOS Children’s Village, a Pakistan-based NGO which jobs with orphans.
- Veena Malik broke the Guinness World Record for getting the most excellent kisses on her birthday at a minute, beating Salman Khan. She held the record achieved on the reality show Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega.
Veena Malik married businessman Asad Bashir Khan Khattak on 25 December 2013 in Dubai. Malik is Muslim and has said that she has visited the Kaaba on three occasions.
The controversy resulted in Pakistan over a bare picture of Veena about the FHM magazine India version cover. Zahida Malik had” ISI” written on her upper arm the initials of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence spy agency. Veena says that she was topless but did not pose wholly nude and has sued the magazine over the pictures.
In November 2014, Veena Malik and her husband Asad were sentenced to 26 years in prison by a Gilgit court for allegedly broadcasting a blasphemous program. The proprietor of Pakistan’s largest media group, Geo TV and Jang group, was accused of posting the wicked program by Geo television in May.
Which played a spiritual song while Maintaining a mock marriage Veena Malik with Bashir, a fine of ₨1.3 million (US$8,115) has been setting. The judge sentenced Zahida Malik and Bashir and TV sponsor Shaista Wahidi to 26 years each year. She planned to appeal. They have to serve any moment, as the ruling is not enforceable outside Gilgit.
The glamorous star began her career journey in the Pakistan showbiz industry as a television host of a TV series named”Prime Gupshup” on the Prime TV station in 2002. Then, in 2007, Veena Malik hosted a favorite TV series, “Hum Sub Umeed Sa Hain,” on Geo TV. This TV series is fantastic, and other celebrities host this show, including Saba Qamar, Mehwish Hayat, and Meera. After that, she became renowned for her comedic parodies inside the limited periods.
The prevalence of the multi-talented actress was significantly improved when she has invited into an Indian TV super hit reality series named “Big Boss session 4” in October 2010! where Veena played exceptionally well and became the final six selected contestant of the series. After her performance at Bigg Boss, Veena passionately debated by Pakistani media. Then she appeared in many other reality shows, like the Cricket World Cup reality show “Big Toss” in India, “Veena Ka Vivah” to investigate her soulmate.
eena Malik also hit some box office films in Lollywood, such as “Askari’s Tere Pyar Mein” and the co-actor/actress Zara Sheikh and Shaan Shahid in 2000. In this movie, Veena played a supporting role and has been highly appreciating by men and women. She made her acting debut a supporting role in”Yeh Dil Aap Ka Howa,” directed by Javed Sheikh, in 2002. Veena also looks in the very first Indo-Pak venture cross Punjabi movie called”Pind Di Kudi. She also played a special role in Rema Khan’s and Rafique’s commercially hit movies”Koi Tujh Sa Kahan” and”Mohabbatan Sachiyan.”
Veena also made her acting debut in Bollywood, where she hit some box office films, like the comedy movie”Daal Main Kuch Kala Hai,” social drama”Zindagi 50 50″, and”Super Model” (2013). She is also an excellent dancer and revealed her talent from the item songs of many Bollywood hit films, such as Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai, song of”Chhanno” and Tera Nal Love Ho Gaya, thing song of”Fann Ban Gayi” and in the music video of Sukhdeep Grewal titled as Ac Chala Garmi Badi Hai. In 2014 the Star drama her last Bollywood film was”Mumbai 125 KM 3D,” produced by Hemant Madhukar.
Awards and Nominations
The talented star was appeared in the Lux Style Award and awarded twice. One award was the Most Stylish Celebrity on the Carpet, and one was for the Best Actress Award. She also has the Nigar Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Following her stay in the “Bigg Boss” reality show, she became extremely common in national and international media, including Daily Times, Major Dailies, Express Tribune, and The Australian. Sabbah Hajim wrote in the magazine “Tehelka” and said, “these two new public figures may teach Muslims to quit feeling forever outraged.”
|Veena Malik Quick Info:|||
|Full Name:||Zahida Malik|
|Occupation:||Actress and Model|
|Birthday:||26 February 1978|
|Age Now:||43–years (Update 2021)|
|Debut Film:||Film: Tere Pyar Mein (2000)|
TV: Prime Gupshup (2002, as a Host)
|Birthplace:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Height, Weight & Body Info:|||
|Height: (Approx.)||5 feet 4 inches|
|Weight: (Approx.)||55 KG|
|Hip size:||36 inches|
|Waist size:||28 inches|
|Body measurement:||36-28-36 inches|
|Dress Size:||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size:||8 (US)|
|Relationship & Affair:|||
|Husband’s Name:||Asad Bashir Khan Khattak|
|Marriage Date:||December 25, 2013|
|Son:||Abram Khan Khattak|
|Daughter:||Amal Asad Khan Khattak|
Prashant Pratap Singh
|Father:||Malik Mohammad Aslam|
|Educational Qualification:||B.A. in Sociology, Psychology and Persian|
|Net Worth:||$1 to $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Salary per Film:||Will Update|
|Hometown:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Social Media Profiles:|||
|Favorite actors:||Mikaal Zulfiqar and Fawad Afzal Khan|
|Favorite actress:||Mawra Hocane, Mahira Khan, and Sarah Khan|
|Favorite foods:||Biryani, rice, and any food.|
|Favorite colors:||White, Black, Blue, and Read.|
|Favorite Perfumes:||Jimmy Choo Signature, Tom Ford Black Orchid, and Chanel no.|
|Favorite hobbies:||Traveling, Dancing, and Traveling Acting.|
|Favorite Cricketer:||Imran Khan|
|Favorite Singe:||Atif Aslam|
|Favorite dancers:||Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas all, and Mawra Hocane.|
|Favorite Destinations:||Netherlands, Kashmir, and Karachi, Pakistan.|