Dr. Dipu Moni(widely known as Dipu Moni) is a prominent Bangladeshi Politician. For the first time, won the 2008 election Bangladesh Awami League and the first Bangladeshi woman to doing as Foreign Minister from 2009 to 2013. She was born on 8 December 1965 in East Pakistan(Now is Dhaka, Bangladesh).
After that, she became the Minister of Education of Bangladesh from 2019. Her father’s name is MA Wadud, and she spent her childhood in Dhaka with his parents. Dipu Moni was a founder member of the Bangladesh Awami League. For his role in the 1952 language movement, she was Great known as the first council-elected general secretary of the East Pakistan Chhatra League.
Dipu Moni has completed her Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)from Holy Cross College, Dhaka. MBBS at Dhaka Medical College Hospital and LLB from Bangladesh National University.
Dipu Moni also holds a Master of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and a Masters Degree in Law from the University of London. She has also done a course at Harvard University and is a lawyer in Bangladesh Supreme Court.
Table of Contents
|Full name:||Dr. Dipu Moni|
|Occupation:||Politician, Doctor, Lawyer|
|Politicial Party:||Bangladesh Awami League|
|Birthday:||8 December 1965|
|Age Now:||55 Years (Updates 2020)|
|Collage:||Holy Cross College, Dhaka.|
|University:||1.) Dhaka Medical College and Hospital.|
2.) Bangladesh National University.
3.) Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health.
4.)The University of London.
5.) Harvard University.
Some laser known fact about Dipu Moni
- Does Dipu Moni like smoking? : No.
- Does She drink alcohol? : No.
- According to some news reports, 187 countries are traveling in four and a half years.
- Dipu Moni has visited 114 countries, including 36 states of the President and the Prime Minister.
- Dipu Moni is married to Bangladesh Supreme Court lawyer Tawfiq Nawaz.
- They have a son Tawquir Rashaad Nawaz and a daughter Tani Deepavali Nawaz.
- Before joining the cabinet, Diou Moni was the secretary for women’s affairs and a subcommittee member on the Bangladesh Awami League’s foreign affairs.
- As a Member of Parliament for Bangladesh, She will represent Chandpur-3.
- Dipu Moni is currently (2020) Joint General Secretary of the Awami League.
- She has elected Chairman of the Asian University of Women in 2016.
- Dipu Moni is also the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairs.
Height Weight & Body Measurement
|Height:||In inches- 5’4” inches|
In centimeters- 164 cm
In meters- 1.64 m
|Weight:||In kilogram- 55 kg|
In pounds- 121.254 lbs
|Body measurement:||Not Known|
As a foreign minister, Dipu Moni has criticized in various media for going abroad. According to several news reports, she has traveled to about 187 countries and stayed abroad for 600 days in four and a half years.
In reply, Dipu Moni said that she had gone abroad every time with the prime minister’s consent, and Moni has done approved after sorting out each visit’s policy and evils.
Dipu Moni added that the President and the Prime Minister had visited 114 countries, including 36 countries. She also claimed that the number of her bilateral visits was 17, not of 62. (References Wikipedia).
Relatives & Personal Info
|Father name:||MA Wadud|
|Mother name:||Rahima Wadud|
|Marriage Date:||will Update|
|Daughter:||Tani Deepavali Nawaz|
|Son:||Tawquir Rashaad Nawaz|
|Net Worth:||2 Million BDT (Approx)|
|Boyfriend/ Affairs:||Not Known|
Social media profile
- Dipu Moni represented Chandpur-3 as the women’s representative of Bangladesh Awami League and victory on January 6, 2009.
- Before joining the cabinet, She was the secretary for women’s affairs and a subcommittee member on the Bangladesh Awami League’s foreign affairs.
- Dipu Moni then worked on Bangladesh’s economic and social development programs under the Constitution and the law for Bangladesh’s rights, health law, health policy and management, health financing, strategic planning, and healthy human rights.
- She has also represented the Government’s position as Foreign Minister with cabinet ministers and ambassadors from the United States, including Asia and Europe, and senior representatives from international organizations.
- Dipu Moni has been the Minister of Education of Bangladesh since 2019. Current (2020 update). Not all of our information may be accurate. So if you know any that’s the right information about Dipu Min, please write in the comment box.
are you interested in Mizanur Rahman Azhari? Azhari is one famous person in Bangladesh, You can check Mizanur Rahman Azhari Biography on my website. If you are interested to reading more Bangladeshi politicians Biography, Then You can check our Bangladeshi politician’s list. Thank you